Sabina Satriyani Puspita
- Critical role for today's women's movement
The Jakarta Post, 26/03/2018 - https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2018/05/26/critical-role-today-s-women-s-movement.html
- The 212 protest: Beyond the presence of women
The Jakarta Post, 04/01/2017 - http://www.thejakartapost.com/academia/2017/01/04/the-212-protest-beyond-the-presence-of-women.html
- The KPK-police row: An aberration or the norm?
The Jakarta Post, 13/02/2013 - http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/02/13/the-kpk-police-row-an-aberration-or-norm.html
- When first impressions matter: Jokowi's inaugural speech
The Jakarta Post, 29/010/2014 - http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/10/29/when-first-impressions-matter-jokowi-s-inaugural-speech.html
14th Northeastern Conference on Indonesia
16/04/ 2016 – Organizers: Yale Indonesia Forum; Cornell Indonesian Association
Title: "Swinging Like a State: The Development of the Indonesian State's Gender Politcies and Their Relations with International Organizations"
EDGS Graduate Lecture Series
20/02/2018 – Organizers: EDGS Program
Title: “Democratization and Gender Equality: Lessons from the Women’s Movements in Thailand and Indonesia"
- The Empowerment of Women in Contemporary Indonesia Conference
09/02/2019 – Organizers: UCLA Center for Southeast Asian Studies
Title: "Legalizing Gender Equality: The Indonesian and Thai Women's Movements"
- Organized conference: Interdisciplinary Symposium on the Southeast Asian Environment 06/03/2018 https://isen.northwestern.edu/interdisciplinary-symposium-on-the-southeast-asian-environment