Gde Dwitya Arief Metera
Fellowship and Grants
- EDGS grant for Workshop on Islamization in Turkey & Indonesia, December 2018
- Northwestern University TGS Travel Grant for APSA presentation, June 2018, Political Science Department Travel Grant for APSA presentation, June 2018, EDGS Dissertation Grant, June 2017, EDGS Travel Grant for Harvard East Asia Society presentation, February 2016
- Visiting Research Fellow, Pusat Penelitian Politik (P2P), LIPI, September 2017-Maret 2018
- EDGS Pre-Doctoral Fellow, Northwestern University, August 2012-July 2013
- Graduate Student Fellow, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore, June-August 2011
- American Political Science Association (APSA) annual meeting, Boston, August 2018. Paper presented: "Indirect Religious Control of Politics and the Quality of Muslim Democracy: A Case Study of Indonesia."
- Harvard East Asia Society annual meeting, Harvard University, February 2016. Paper presented: "Incorporating Religion into the State in South Kalimantan: A New Assumption of Studying State-Religion Relations in Postcolonial Southeast Asia."